Basingstoke, RG22 4EH
|1,145 sq ft
|£35,000 per annum
|£14,595.75 per annum From 1st April, 2023
|Energy Performance Rating
|This property has been graded as C (53)
Unit 4 comprises a large retail area and ancillary storage behind and will benefit from a suspended ceiling in the retail area and following dilapidations works essentially 'white boxed'.
Servicing is provided at the rear in the dedicated service yard.
* New lease terms available.
* Anchored by a large Asda supermarket.
* Now suitable for a wide variety of uses without requirement for a change of use (under Use Class E), subject to landlord's approval.
* Brighton Hill Community School opposite on Brighton Way.
* Gillies Medical Centre and pharmacy located in the Centre.
* Generous free customer car parking.
* 2 WC's, rear access and service yard behind for deliveries.
Brighton Hill District Centre is centrally situated within Basingstoke and within 2 miles from the town centre. The centre fronts the busy Brighton Way, within close proximity to Brighton Hill Retail Park and the newly developed St. Michael's Trade Park. Nearby occupiers at Brighton Hill include Asda, Brighton Hill Pharmacy, Pizza Hut, Fish'n'Chicken, Basingstoke Veterinary Centre, Subways, Dominos, The Cutting Bar, Corals, St. Michael's Hospice, Barnardos, Pizza Hut, BBQ Daddy, Acute Look Hair & Beauty.
Brighton Hill Community School is located directly opposite along Brighton Way.
A new FRI lease is available for a term to be agreed subject to periodic rent reviews,
subject to a successful surrender of the current lease and vacant possession.
To comply with Anti Money Laundering regulations, Curchod & Co undertake ID checks for all successful purchasers and tenants where legislation requires us to do so.