Alton, GU34 1HD
|Size||690 to 3,811 sq ft|
|Rent||£50,000 per annum|
|Business Rates||£13,473 per annum April 2023|
|Energy Performance Rating||This property has been graded as C (58)|
* Fully refurbished
* Central popular market town location
* Walking distance to Alton train station (1 hour service to London Waterloo)
* Flexible layout, combination of open plan and partitioned areas
* Usual staff amenities
* Fire and Burglar Alarms
* Gas fired heating, suspended ceiling, and improved LED lighting
* Good natural light, solid floors and perimeter trunking
* Private parking - (spaces TBC) in underground car park
* Newly improved entrance/foyer works due to start soon
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||sq ft||sq m|
|Ground - Entrance/Reception||200||18.58|
|1st - L-shaped offices||2,502||232.44|
|1st - Rear offices (excl. toilets)||1,109||103.03|
Alton is a traditional and busy market town with an approximate population of 17,000 and is located just off the A31 approximately 20 miles to the south west of Guildford and 17 miles to the north east of Winchester. Rail services to London Waterloo leave regularly and take approximately 1¼ hours. The town has good links to the M3 which provides excellent access to London and Southampton.
The accommodation is available on the basis of a new effective FR&I lease for a term to be agreed.
Each party to be responsible for the payment of their own legal costs incurred in the letting.
Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT which may be charged.
To comply with Anti Money Laundering regulations, Curchod & Co undertake ID checks for all successful purchasers and tenants where legislation requires us to do so.